Friday, July 25, 2008

Pro-Life Organizations: Women's concerns?




This is part of a continuing series on pro-life organizations.

To see if pro-life organizations were really about women's concerns, I then looked to see how many of them were run by men or women (as sort of an easy marker). Abortion concerns being particularly related to women, as (aside from Mr. Beatty) they are the only one's who can get pregnant, they are the ones who should have the most to say about it.

I looked at who ran the organizations, and how balanced the board was.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally appreciate men standing up for the welfare of women.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Goddess Cassandra said...

I do too, which is why I'm happy when there are pro-feminist men who support women's right to bodily autonomy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home